If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. By following these steps, you can easily unbrick your Xiaomi device. The official Xiaomi update process is much more involved than custom ROMs. It involves downloading the latest version of the Xiaomi firmware, flashing it onto your device, and then using the official Xiaomi update application to install the update. This process is more secure than installing a custom ROM, as it ensures that the update is from the official source and is free from malicious or unwanted code. In this guide, we will show you the steps to go back to stock MIUI from any custom ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device.
We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. If you’ve found a bug in the pre-built OpenGApps.org packages you can report it at the XDA Open GApps Development Thread. Remember to include at minimum the Open GApps installer debug log and if applicable a logcat. MIUI Downloader is purely a Xiaomiui product, it’s always updated and new features are added by us. Don’t forget to download our app from Play Store and give your feedback. Open the app, choose your device, choose the stable ROM, and then choose the region you want to download. You can check the image above if you didn’t understand.
The list now includes Xiaomi 11 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 10s, Poco F3, Poco F3 GT, Poco X3 GT, Redmi K40 Pro, and Redmi K40 Pro+. Although these models may receive occasional updates in the coming weeks to correct errors or improve operation, the company will no longer develop new firmware for them. As a result, only updates whose development has already been released will be available for these devices.
Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.3.28, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.4.12, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.4.18, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.4.26, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbricking Redmi Note 7 Pro from a hard brick.
- It will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.11.8, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of whyred.
- MIUI ROM comes in two formats – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.
- The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs are some of the most advanced ROMs available, providing users with various features that make their devices even more powerful and enjoyable.
- Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROM development, from custom ROMs to the official Xiaomi update process. Another feature of the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs is their ability to customize the user interface. Xiaomi’s ROMs are designed to be highly customizable and allow users to customize the look and feel of their devices. This feature allows users to personalize their device to their liking and make it their own. Stock ROMs are the official firmware developed by the manufacturer and are generally the most reliable and stable.